Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ruffa - Ylmaz "The Next Chapter"?

Kapatid star Ruffa Gutierrez reveals that her ex-husband, Turkish businessman Yilmaz Bektas, has sent her tickets to Istanbul, Turkey at least 10 times these past months but she rejected each one.

This information, which she shared at the press conference for her weekly drama anthology "5-Star Specials" on TV5, serves as postscript to reports that Yilmaz allegedly wants her back.

Ruffa commented on the matter with ambivalence. "He wished me well with my life, which he never thought that he would be able to do...so, kung nare-realize niya that he wants to work things out because of the kids, because of the family, I think... only time will tell."

A recent report said that Ruffa had shown TV host-editor Ricky Lo the following messages that Yilmaz sent her:

"I'm gonna get you back, Mrs. Bektas. I am not going to let you go! I started a life with you, will finish with you. You are my soulmate."

"Do you want baby? Living in Spain? Lovely house with peace, happiness? REAL FAMILY?"

Ruffa said she had shown the messages because she felt Lo was "challenging" her "credibility" when it comes to Yilmaz's feelings for her.

"I wanted him to know that what I'm saying is true so, I showed him the text. At least nakita niya," she said.

Asked if Yilmaz texts her "I love you," Ruffa confirmed so but emphasized that when he does, she usually replies with "Are you drunk? Are you sure you know what you're saying?"

"Ewan ko, siguro I'm irresistible lately. 'Yong mga nasa past ko, na-realize nila that, wala, they miss me," Ruffa cooed, tounge-in-cheek.

Do they talk about his reported wedding to 2006 Miss Universe Zuleyka Rivera Mendoza, which was published in a Turkish newspaper last month?

"He refuses to answer. Every time I tease him [about it], hindi naman niya ako sinasagot."

Ruffa admitted that when she first heard about it, she expected a "strange paint to hit me" but none came.

"Yilmaz and I, we've moved on three years ago. And we've already filed the annulment so obviously we've moved on," she asserted.

Ruffa added she has not time for love these days especially now that her career is on a roll. She has just started on showbiz talk show "Paparazzi" which is begining to get favorable reviews. Her other show, "Talentadong Pinoy," where she sits as judge, is a consistent toprater.

By April 26 at 8 p.m., her acting prowess would be put to the test once more via "5-Star Specials" where she works with top actors and director. The pilot titled "For Better or For Worse" pairs her with her former flame Zoren Legaspi.

Despite these big shows, Ruffa refuses to think of herself as Queen of TV5.

"I have no time times to think about titles. Ang iniisip ko lang lately is how I'm gonna find the time to go to the derma and spa."

A reunion with Yilmaz - does it cross her mind, too?

"Malay mo kung hindi ko na siya type when I see him! Ang tagal na. I'll cross the bridge when I get there. Can I see him first?"

Source: Manila Bulletin

0 comments: