Friday, May 22, 2009

Ogie and Regine Still Going Strong


Ogie and Regine has been together for since 2007. They never got away from eachother until Regine went out of the country for her "Divas 4 Divas" concert tour. Eventually, The composer expresses his blueness without Regine.

"Mahirap talagang mawalay from each other nang matagal," he says. "The first time they had their tour, three weeks siyang nawala and I really missed her so much. Nagkakausap naman kami sa phone, pero iba talaga ‘yung nandiyan ang physical presence niya. But the last time we talked, she said last time na raw niya yun to be away traveling that long. Pwera na lang siguro kung kaming dalawa ang kukunin para mag-concert tour."

Do you like being with Regine all the time?

"Siempre naman. I’m already 41. I’m not getting any younger, so I want to spend my remaining years with her. I don’t have anyone else naman. Siya lang talaga."

What can you say about the issue between Regine and Robin?

"Ewan ko nga kung bakit nilalagyan ng malisya. Pure friendship lang ang namamagitan sa kanila kaya huwag nang intrigahin pa. I don’t see anything bad in what Robin said kaya huwag na lang palakihin pa. Pati nga ‘yung kissing scenes nila in ‘Totoy Bato,’ iniintriga. Inabot daw ng five takes. It’s part of their job as actors at never naging issue sa amin yun. Ni hindi namin pinag-uusapan ‘yun. When I got to know her, she’s already doing movies at nagkaroon na rin sila ng kissing scenes ni Robin, which cannot be avoided kasi nga artista sila. So okay lang sa’kin yun."


0 comments: